Set your family up for success with a postpartum doula. It is super challenging to bring home a new baby and recover from birth at the same time! How hard it really is, isn’t talked about very much and on top of that there is a void of support here. The birther cant do it all on their own, nor should they. Needing help is normal! Having a Cincinnati postpartum doula support you through the transition makes it so much easier.
I offer unbiased support to my clients. I know full-well that parenting is a work in progress and that there is definitely not a ‘right’ way. I support you, and what you say goes.
What you say goes.Dream Catcher Doula; Anna Taylor
As a Cincinnati Postpartum Doula I offer:
I provide educated support from years of working with newborns and their families. From my training as a homebirth midwife, caring for my own two babies, and my Pre-certification as a Bebo Mia Postpartum Doula, I am ready to provide the guidance you need.
- Breastfeeding support
- Help with latch, positioning, comfort, troubleshooting, and contact information for an IBCLC if needed
- Help with the emotional and physical recovery after birth
- I will communicate when recovery is outside the range of normal
- Truly listening and allowing you to process your birth
- Creating a simple plan with you for recovery
- Light housekeeping so that you dont feel so overwhelmed
- I know how annoying little clutter piles can be, especially when you cant get up to take care of them yourself
- Assistance with newborn care such as diapering, bathing, feeding and comforting
- Light meal preparation
- Baby soothing techniques
- Sibling care
Daytime Support shirts are a minimum of 4 hours in length. $29 per hour
Overnight Support shifts are a minimum of 8 hours in length. $200 per night