It is challenging to bring home a new baby and recover from birth at the same time. The birther cant do it all on their own, nor should they. Needing help is normal. Having a Cincinnati postpartum doula support you through the transition makes it so much easier. Set up for success by hiring me as your Cincinnati postpartum doula.
I offer unbiased support to my clients. I know full-well that parenting is a work in progress and that there is definitely not a ‘right’ way. I support you, and what you say goes. The birther will need a listening ear, empathy and reminded of how strong they are. That’s where I come in with the experience to back me up.
What you say goes.Dream Catcher Doula; Anna Taylor
As a Cincinnati Postpartum Doula:
I provide educated support from years of working with newborns and their families. From my training as a homebirth midwife, caring for my own two babies, and my training as a Bebo Mia Postpartum Doula, I am ready to provide the guidance you need.
- Breastfeeding support
- Help with latch, positioning, comfort, troubleshooting, and contact information for an IBCLC if needed
- Emotional and physical recovery after birth
- I will communicate when recovery is outside the range of normal
- Truly listening and allowing you to process your birth
- Creating a plan with you for recovery
- Light housekeeping so that you dont feel so overwhelmed
- I know how annoying little clutter piles can be, especially when you cant get up to take care of them yourself
- Assistance with newborn care such as diapering, bathing, feeding and comforting
- Light meal preparation
- Baby soothing techniques
- Sibling care
Daytime Support shirts are a minimum of 4 hours in length. $29 per hour
Overnight Support shifts are a minimum of 8 hours in length. $220 per night