It can be challenging to be home with a new baby while recovering from birth. Having postpartum support eases the transition.
Get to know your baby; I’ll have your back
It is always my goal to offer unbiased support to my clients. I know full-well that parenting is a work in progress and that there is not a ‘right’ way. I support you, and what you say goes.
As a postpartum doula I offer you:
- Breastfeeding support
- Help with latch, positioning, comfort, troubleshooting, affirmations and contact information for an IBCLC if needed
- Help with the emotional and physical recovery after birth
- I will communicate when recovery is outside the range of normal
- Truly listening and allowing you to process your birth
- Creating a simple plan with you for recovery
- Light housekeeping so that you dont feel so overwhelmed
- I know how annoying little clutter piles can be, especially when you cant get up to take care of them yourself
- Assistance with newborn care such as diapering, bathing, feeding and comforting
- Light meal preparation
- Baby soothing techniques
- Sibling care
Daytime Support shirts are a minimum of 3 hours in length and pricing is $30/hr.
Overnight Support shifts are a minimum of 8 hours in length and pricing is $35/hr.