I am delighted to work as a Cincinnati Birth Doula. My goal is to help you make your birth an empowering journey for you and your family. Especially for first time parents, pregnancy is an opportunity to break free from others expectations, and parent how YOU want. There will be lots of decisions to make, lots of opinions to create and lots of opportunities to create boundaries. It’s really a exciting time (though sometimes overwhelming)! We know birth can present unanticipated challenges, having me to guide you along the way has a profound and positive impact, just ask my past clients. I always work as a team to meet your families educational, emotional and physical needs, and MAN! will it be lifechanging.
Overview of Doula Service
- A no obligation free consult with me. I am happy to offer my free consultations through your choice of either an in-person or telephone consultation. This is a chance for us to get to know each other better, I get to learn more about your unique family and needs and you learn more in depth of how we could work together.
- Prenatal visits are an opportunity for you to pick my brain and ask all your questions. I calm nerves and walk you though the birth process step by step, all the way through to the postpartum. I make sure I know your families expectations, goals, big fears and what is most comforting to you before I leave.
- Postpartum visit is a great opportunity to debrief about your experience. We share perspectives and talk about how the birth met your expectations. We discuss any needs your family may have in your postpartum as well as how precious your new baby is!!!
Cincinnati Doula Package
Birth Doula Package
Birth doula package includes support throughout your pregnancy, birth and postpartum.
• Free phone or in home interview to meet
• Unlimited email support throughout your pregnancy
• Two in home prenatal visits, lasting 2 hours, to discuss all things pregnancy and birth.
• Support with creating your birth plan
• On-call support after 38 weeks pregnant
• Support throughout active labor, birth and immediate postpartum
• Two postpartum visits in your home
Fee: $950 due in full by the 36th week of pregnancy
My role as a Cincinnati Birth Doula
I am more than ready to support you through your labor. I have years of experience behind me, am trained as a ToLabor Doula, and as a Bebo Mia Birth Doula. I have made birth my work!
I support pregnant individuals giving birth at hospitals or birth centers within an hour of central Cincinnati. This includes Atrium Natural Beginnings Birth Center, Bethesda North, Christ Hospital, Good Samaritan, Mercy Anderson, St Elizabeth Hospital, Mercy West Hospital, and University of Cincinnati Hospital UC. I support birthing individuals regardless of race, ethnicity, ability, identity and sexual orientation.